Saturday, September 1, 2012

Meet Elliot

He is here!  Meet Elliot Hardy Gramling.  All 8 lbs 1 oz and 20 1/2 inches of him.


I could not be more proud of my beautiful little black haired boy.  I have a specific memory from the operating room of the arrival of each of my children.  With Elliot, it is the comments like "I see black hair" ... that then became "that's A LOT of hair" ... to "Oh my goodness, I've never seen a baby born with that much hair!"  And then they peeked him over the curtain so I could catch my first glimpse of him.  I saw a very hearty looking baby (my biggest yet!) with black curls flipping up over his ears.  And yes, then and there, I fell in love all over again.



Here are a few other of the first pics taken in the hospital.

Thank you to our wonderful doctor for being right there with me during all my pregnancies and bringing all four of our little angels into this world!
Very proud mommy and daddy
Meeting granddaddy and grandmommy
Chilling with his Jaboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment