Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Pose

My little Madeline is quite sassy and prissy.  And she has this pose that she has PERFECTED!  I think I see it at least a dozen times a day.  And I laugh every time.  She sticks that hip out with her hands on her hip.  It is as natural to her as standing up.  She does it while singing, asking for juice, bossing her sister or brothers around, tattling on someone, etc.  It is just HER.  And although I am sure I will take this back in later years, I love all that sass.  You go, girl!!

This was when she said she was all dressed up like a mommy.  (Seriously ... a hawaiian headband and all that bling?  Not to mention the Christmas pjs in July. ha!)


This was when she was being a "gymnastics girl."


This was when she was singing a princess song.


And she can even do it while sitting down and eating.


And those were all from the last week or so.  And this was one of my faves from right before we moved when she said she was dressed to shopping.  


I shouldn't be surprised though.  She started perfecting this pose almost a year and a half ago!


She tried to teach Annabel even back then, but sister just doesn't have the same hip action that Madeline does.


 She's going to love all these pictures when she is older!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment