Big sisters are pretty smitten with their little brother. I love hearing them scream "Hi, James!!!" (or "tames" as Annabel calls him) when they first see him in the morning. They love to hold his hands, pat him, and love on him. They get really excited when they get to hold him in their lap. I have used that as a bribe more than once ... "if you pick up toys/eat all your food/be nice/etc, you can hold James." It works! My favorite is when they say "luv u budder."
He loves them, too. He smiles at them, which makes them so excited, and he's started laughing at them. Madeline likes to sing to him, and Annabel likes for him to watch her jump up and down. That usually gets a little chuckle from him.
Getting a picture of all three is still a fairly impossible task, but I thought these were cute. Giving James kisses ...
hugs ...
and holding hands ...
I love my little three muskateers!
No comments:
Post a Comment