Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tis the season

Tis the season … to try to take Christmas card pics. (Or it was back about a month or so ago.)  I used our family pic from Thanksgiving on our Christmas card this year, but on the back of our card, I had to include some cute pictures of the three best Christmas gifts ever!  Here are a few of my favorite from ALL my attempts to take photos. 

James was by far my most cooperative of the subjects.  He’s so smiley and happy … and he wasn’t mobile at this point, which makes all the difference. 
IMG_0896

IMG_1076

Annabel was pretty cooperative too.  She is starting to like to pose for the camera.  Good girl!

IMG_1053

IMG_0959
She did have her moments though …
IMG_1000
And then there is Madeline … who I cannot seem to even bribe to take a picture sometimes!  She’s definitely got a mind of her own.  And did I mention she is a ham?

IMG_1276

IMG_1287

Then we had a snow day, so I put her Santa hat on her and tried again.  She loved the snow so was more cooperative of the picture taking.

IMG_1124

And I liked this one of my two girls.  It captures the funny silly moments they share … as they climbed into my office chair and were spinning around being silly.

IMG_1300
 
It is hard to get a pic of all three sitting together (although it isn’t for lack of trying), but I do like this one of my 3 Christmas babies …even if they weren’t all smiling.

IMG_1055

No one can ever say I didn’t take enough photos of my kids.  But as much as I get teased (or frowned at by my husband), I know I will cherish each and every picture I take and will be glad I have them! 

Hopefully, I’ll get the rest of the Christmas pictures and stories on here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment