So in a nutshell, James is on the move and is becoming a wild child! He loves to explore and loves to pull up on everything. He loves playing with his sisters and friends... And his sisters' and friends' toys!
I can't believe he is 9 months old now! His 9 month post is in the works (just like the Christmas post...ha!), but for now, here are a few of my recent favorite photos. Most were taken on my iPhone so a little blurry.
That is James and his friend, Claire ... maybe future girlfriend? They sure do like each other. The pink piano above was hers, too. We have such a fun little playgroup, and I love watching all the babies interact with each other, especially now that they are all mobile. And going to playgroup is one of our "mommy and James" activities that we do on Wednesdays, which is our special day. He is so good that when big sisters are around, it tends to be all about them. They can be more challenging. :>) He is just content to play or watch, so he sometimes does not get as much attention as he deserves. That is why I LOVE my Wednesdays. I keep him home and work from home or he tags along with me if I have to go anywhere. He is a good little work buddy, and it gives me some time to let it be all about him! He deserves that ... and I NEED that. It makes me wish I could do that with all of the kids ALL the time, but duty calls, so I will just continue to find the best ways to juggle kids, work, house, etc. and will make every effort to spend as much time with them as possible! They do, indeed, grow up too fast.









No comments:
Post a Comment