Sunday, July 14, 2013

Little fishies

We apparently breed little fishies around here.  All of our kids love the water!  The girls loved it from their first swim when they were 9 months old.  James was a little hesitant about it last summer right after he turned 1, but that kid LOVES it this summer.  And he is totally fearless and jumps off the side of the pool and diving board over and over and over.  Does not matter if someone is there to catch him or not.  He loves going all the way under the water, and comes up wide eyed and smiling.  And Elliot ... he may be the biggest fish yet.  His first swim was Memorial Day this year, and he was a crazy splashing smiling laughing kiddo the entire time.  I laughed until it hurt because he was so funny and did not stop splashing as hard as he could for the entire hour or so he was in the pool.

As much of a challenge as it is to get 4 kids dressed for the pool and covered in sunscreen, it is worth the effort to see how happy they are and how much they love to go swimming.  Speaking of, I think we'll all go swimming again today!

These pictures were from our Memorial Day swimming party at grandmommy and granddaddy's house.










Now I have to remember to take some pictures of James really swimming and jumping!  I can't believe I don't have any yet.  He's a wild man.

No comments:

Post a Comment