Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Ball

It is a rare thing for mommy and daddy to get to go out by ourselves.  Even more rare for us to get all dressed up.  So when we did, the girls said "ya'll are going to the ball!!!"  I had mentioned we were going to Charity Ball, so I guess "the ball" is all they heard.  They were pretty excited for us.  I was pretty excited for us, too.  We have not been to anything like this in three years, so it was fun for me.  And daddy was a good sport about going along.  Ha.  I had to document our night at the Ball with pictures.  I am pretty sure my kids will remember me always being dressed in yoga pants with a ponytail, so I wanted to be able to show them that I actually did dress up from time to time!!


Oh, and mommy actually has friends too!  Real grown up friends.  And we had actual conversations! Time with them all is precious and far too rare.








Good times at Charity Ball 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment