So it is no surprise to hear about him using that charm at school. He loves his teachers, and I think they are all really fond of him too. He tells me that he tells them they are pretty. Even when he tells me if he had to sit in "thinking time" that day, he is grinning and batting those eyelashes. He knows exactly what he is doing. I am in trouble.
He is pretty smitten with a few of the little girls in his class as well, like his friend Jolie. They have been in daycare and now preschool together since they were infants. We missed her birthday party this summer while we were out of town, so decided to have a James/Jolie cupcake outing one afternoon to celebrate her birthday. I could have sat and watched these two for hours. She is a doll, and they were so cute and funny together. Pure 3 year old happiness. Gotta watch that James though because he did manage to sneak a kiss!
The funniest part was in the car on the way home when they were both saying "I love you, James" and "I love you, Jolie" back and forth to each other. Such sweet little friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment