The day that these three started gymnastics. They were pretty excited and love it.
The day (or every day) that this little guy goes "shopping." Cracks me up every time. The grocery cart Santa brought him last year is getting a lot of good use lately. He likes to go to the "mawl" or "groshy store."
The day these two little cowboys rode through town. I love when my kids get creative playing dress up and pretending.
Speaking of dress up, here's the day they got into their "Jaboo's" closet and had SO much fun. They kept us entertained for an hour coming out in their different ensembles. I am sure that was not an easy mess to clean up. Sorry, Jaboo! I am pretty sure they will never forget all the giggles and laughter than came along with that fun.
The day we got to attend open house at kindergarten with the girls and preschool with James and take a peek into what they love to do all day long. I love seeing them get excited about their "lessons."
The day these two dressed themselves and decided to be roller derby queens apparently.
And the day this one dressed himself and HAD to try out his new bow tie and suspenders (for his ring bearer outfit) that just came in the mail. Works well with the superman tshirt and athletic shorts.
The day I got to take Madeline to eat donuts all by herself after we finished a long morning at her doctor. I savor the one on one moments.
The day they held a snake on our visit to the nature center ... and liked it! Eeeek.
The day Elliot met his first real live princess (when he tagged along to a birthday party). He was star struck by a pretty girl!
The day James made a "happy plate" and gave me a thumbs up for the food. Anyone who has been here at mealtime knows this is a huge deal. James never makes a happy plate!
So that is a little glimpse into the days of our lives right now. I don't want to wish the days away and hope I can just hang on til bedtime. It is inevitable sometimes because some days are very long. But I want to try to soak up every bit of watching these four experience their days. Every day is a new trick, a new skill, a new word or song, and a new adventure. What will tomorrow bring?
No comments:
Post a Comment