Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's a BOY!

We had our ultrasound Monday, and IT'S A BOY!!

I just love ultrasounds.  I think it is absolutely amazing.  We went to a specialist, and he was so informative.  We looked at every organ from head to toe, his arms and legs, and all his little facial features and learned about each one.  He is measuring right on track or maybe even about a week ahead of what we thought!  And most importantly, everything looks GOOD!  Praise the Lord.

He was so funny.  The doctor had a hard time getting a good view of his little boy parts because he was stubborn, but he assured us he felt certain it is indeed a boy.  And he had his little hands up in fists by his face in the "defense position" as the doc called it.  I guess he is getting prepared for the life he will enter in a few months!

I still can hardly believe our blessings.  As a friend of mine said, we could not have planned it any better.  We didn't plan it ... HE did.  What a perfect family we will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment