Friday, April 13, 2012

Backyard baby

I picked up James a bit early today from daycare.  The girls got a fun day at the zoo this week (more about that later) and got to go to Kindermusik this morning, but James got no one and one attention this week.  So it was time for a little mommy/James time before the craziness of the weekend hit.

We came home and spent a few minute in the sunny backyard letting him get some fresh air before naptime.  And I snapped a few (or few dozen) pictures of my 11 month old!  Before time completely flies away and my baby boy turns 1, I want to try to capture all his funny expressions and actions.

Here are a few of my favorites of my backyard baby this afternoon.  He loved the fresh air, watching Sadie run around, and this little green chair, especially climbing in it.  I really do not think it is possible to love a little boy any more than I love this child.  He has his mommy wrapped around his little finger!

Sitting like a big boy!
Look at that head of hair!
And then the chair gymnastics started ...

He looks like he's about to take off!
What a cutie.
What is that face?!
His first taste of crawling on the grass.
My favorite picture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment