I took the double stroller although I'm not sure why since they both wanted to just hold Rachel's hand and walk all day while I ended up pushing an empty stroller. But it came in handy to carry the diaper bag and food. Madeline says her favorite was the monkeys, and Annabel says her favorite was the elephants. I think my favorite was the giraffes. We can't wait to go back again ... and next time, we'll take brother James. :>)
| They loved the fountains almost as much as the animals. |
| Overlooking the grizzly bears. |
| Picnic time ... they both wanted to sit by Rachel! |
| Saying hello to the elephants. Annabel wanted to climb in. |
| Checking out the giraffes. |
| Picture with mommy, with one semi-cooperative child. |
| Saying bye bye to the zoo. See you again soon! |
No comments:
Post a Comment