Monday, February 18, 2013

Rubber Ducky

There are a few things that have been passed down from kid to kid and have been favorites of all of them.  The inflatable duck tub is one of them.  It is like a rite of passage around here to graduate from the countertop plastic tub to the big yellow ducky tub.  I remember the first time I put all of my kids into it.  It was like a whole new world of bath time splashing fun just opened up to them.  And it was loved so much that we have worn a few out, so I think each child got their own new duck tub when the time came.  Best $12 I could spend.

We recently moved Elliot into that, and just like all the others, he thinks it is super cool!  I love the laid back chilling look.





And now for a little trip down memory lane.  Here is James when he graduated to the duck tub.



And Madeline, who was not quite sure what to think at first.  I love her little face.




And Annabel, who thought it was super cool that she had room to play, kick, and splash her feet.  Look how much smaller they look in the tub than Elliot.



Yep, a lot of good bath time memories in that funny yellow duck.  And much more splashing to come now that Elliot is getting the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment