Monday, May 9, 2011
About Chasing Thirty Toes ...
Interesting name for the blog, huh? But who doesn’t love baby toes? My niece Brooksie and I used to count her little toes, and she would say “ten toes, ten toes” in the cutest little voice. I guess I’ve always had a thing for baby toes, because when I found out I was pregnant with twins, I just loved seeing all their little toes on the ultrasound pics. I wanted to name my last blog “Twenty Toes, ” but it was taken. And ”Thirty Toes” is already taken this time. Popular name, huh? But since I’ll be spending the next however many years CHASING and trying to keep up with my thirty little toes, I thought that was a good name for the blog. Yes, it does sound a little like “dirty toes,” but I’m sure there will be a lot of that around here, too. I just love little toes!!!
So that's the story of how this blog name came to be. As for how our family of FIVE came to be, most of you already know that story. I can’t wait to see what is in store for us when we have all thirty toes in our house. I'm sure it will be a daily adventure, but one this mommy and daddy will NOT take lightly given how far we've come and how much we prayed for these blessings. We are more blessed than we could have ever dreamed of. But we may have to remind ourselves of that from time to time in the next little while through sleepless nights, but we are so excited about the adventure to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment