Monday, May 9, 2011

Sneak peak

Here is a sneak peak at the baby's room. And I call it a sneak peak because really nothing is done enough to take a photo of the whole room. Poor third child. ha. But I fell in love with these fabrics and had to use them. Dogs ... big surprise, huh? ha. And polka dots to go with it! I love how his bedding and colors of his room turned out ... and I love all the furniture we were fortunate enough to borrow from relatives. (Big thanks to cousin Sam for letting James borrow your crib and to cousin Rush for letting him borrow your changing table!) I think baby James will be quite pleased with his happy colorful room. The curtains and decor can be finished later. :>) Let's just get this baby HOME!

2 comments:

  1. The blog looks great! Thinking about you and baby James tomorrow! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nursery is precious! Good luck! I know you guys will be blessed, and crazed, with the addition of your sweet baby boy.

    ReplyDelete