I have to say James is an absolutely wonderful baby. He is so beautiful ... his "prettiness" continues to amaze me. I could just sit and stare. Even when he is sleeping in his bassinet, I cannot walk through the room without stopping to look at him and grinning from ear to ear or even getting a little teary eyed. He looks so much like Annabel, but I also see some Madeline in him too, especially in his cheeks. And it has only been 21 months, but I forgot how tiny, beautiful and amazing newborns are ... especially when they are as pretty as my babies all have been! :>) And oh my goodness, he is a snuggler. I am going to take full advantage of all the snuggle time that he will give me!
Here are some of my fav pics from our first week.
Close up
Dressed up in his coming home outfit. It is the softest fabric I've ever felt, and I could just eat him up!
Ready to leave the hospital!
The peaceful car ride home.
At home. First time in his new bed.
Getting ready for his first doctor's appointment. And mommy's first time to be dressed and in make up since his birth.
And of course we had to celebrate his 1 week birthday with a little photo session. Awww ...
First sponge bath with mommy. He was chilled out and laid back, basking in the warmth of the little heater I had nearby.
Look at those brown eyes!
Thank you, Lord, for the three beautiful miracles you have blessed us with. Not a moment goes by that I don't realize how tremendously lucky we are ... and how far we have come from our infertility battles of just a few years ago. Absolutely amazing ...
No comments:
Post a Comment