Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Art and Drama

Art and Drama ... sounds like classes you take in high school.  Not here.  Around here, those are things that happen on a daily basis.  Like one night last week.  Here was the art ...


Annabel decided to color on the wall.  She LOVES to color, but tends to be very creative in WHAT she wants to color.  Seldom is it paper.  We are continuing to work on that.

And here was a little drama ...


She did not like being scolded for the "art" and was in a cranky mood at dinner ... and did not want me to take her picture.  Can you tell?

But I think the drama award goes to ...

Madeline was in a particularly dramatic mood one evening, and I'm not sure what put her in that mood, but she was throwing a bit of a fit on the floor by the back door refusing to come in the kitchen.  When I would say her name or try to go close, she would swat at me and scream "go away, mommy."  ha!

And on the topic of fine arts, who could forget music?  Practice (whenever, wherever) makes perfect, right?


I obvioulsy have some very talented girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment