I had to brag because who knows if I will have the energy or time to do any cute Valentine's in the future.
And then there were three excited kiddos to see their Valentine's surprises that morning. (And it just so happened that there was NO candy in those bags ... just a few non-edible dollar store items.)
Time to try on our goodies.
And no Valentine's Day (around here) is complete without some sweet pictures of how much my little Valentine's love each other.
Those big sisters really do adore their little brothers. Of course these two also took the opportunity to ham it up for the camera.
As for this little guy, all I can say is watch out, ladies ... he's a lover boy and he's calling for you! (I think I am seriously going to have a little heart breaker on my hands.)
No comments:
Post a Comment